The information presented by SueEasy.com, including but not limited to
informational articles, other text/images, and on or off site links, has not
been prepared, endorsed, or reviewed by any form of licensed legal professional
including but not limited to an attorney, nor any form of licensed medical
professional, including but not limited to physicians, doctors, and so on.
Nothing on the SueEasy.com website should be taken as either legal or
medical advice, but instead should act as a useful resource in providing general
information that may be useful to members of the general public. The SueEasy.com website is not published, organized, distributed, or released by
an attorney, licensed medical professional, or physician. All visitors are
encouraged to consult with a licensed attorney/lawyer in all legal matters, and
a physician or other licensed medical professional for any form of medical
By responding to a lawyer's directory listing or submitting a form through SueEasy.com you are agreeing to the following:
Some information provided on this web site has been prepared by SueEasy.com, and is for general informational purposes only. The information on this website may be considered advertising under various states' rules governing lawyer professional conduct.
You should not act, or refrain from acting, based upon any information on this web site. This information does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice. The information provided at this web site is not privileged and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Submitting a case evaluation or any type of response or other information through this web site will not create an attorney-client relationship and nothing contained in this web site is to be considered an offer to represent you.
Information appearing on this web site may only be reproduced in its entirety (without modification, and must include this Notice) for the individual reader's personal or educational use. Transmission of the information appearing at this web site is not intended to create, and its receipt by the reader does not establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
- You confirm that the information you have provided is true and accurate, and not given for the purpose of harassment.
- You acknowledge that you are not engaging SueEasy.com to give you legal advice.
- You agree that SueEasy.com will forward your information to attorneys or law firms, and that they may contact you at the address and contact numbers that you have supplied.
- You agree that SueEasy.com is in no way responsible for the advice, actions or inactions of the attorneys or law firms that may contact you.
- You understand that SueEasy.com in no way guarantees any satisfaction, justice or compensation for your complaint.
- For security reasons, it is SueEasy’s policy to not keep any forms etc. submitted, beyond a very limited period of time.
- You understand that SueEasy.com does not offer any opinion whatsoever concerning the merits of any claim you might have, and encourages you to also contact other counsel if you intend to pursue any claims, which you should do promptly to avoid having your case barred by the statute of limitations.
It is a free service to submit your case on this website. SueEasy.com provides a
paid, joint advertising campaign for lawyers, and is not a lawyer referral